Crete, NE 68333
Maintenance Electricians Needed - Crete, NE
Temporary Opening with long term potential. Hourly pay $32-36/hr, DOE.
- Services equipment by, testing, troubleshooting, using volt meters to determine specific problems. Repairs the process equipment, its sub-systems, and all ancillary processes /or equipment related to the operation of the plant floor.
- Plans and performs work requiring thorough knowledge of electrical and electronic theory and principals of wiring, specifications, and national electrical codes.
- Reads, understands and uses drawings, blueprints, and technical manuals in the service of equipment.
- Perform mechanical and electrical PM s as assigned.
- Documents and maintains technical data to include calibrations performed, programs backed up, prints in panel, and other required paper work associated with proper maintenance and record keeping.
- Uses the work order system to document repairs in detail, assigning parts used to specific machines and insuring equipment history is maintained.
- Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution, and wiring required for equipment as well as computer systems.
- Adheres to all Company policies including but not limited to: safety, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP s) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s).
- Actively participates in all assigned team meetings, training opportunities and designated interaction-required forums.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) to five (5) years electrical, instrumentation, equipment maintenance.
- Leadership. Exhibits confidence in self and others. Inspires and motivates others to perform well. Works well independently or in teams. Earns respect through professional acts.
- Cost Consciousness. Conserves organizational resources.
- Ethics. Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Inspires the trust of others.
- Safety and Security Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Attendance/Punctuality Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions.
- Initiative Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Apply at www.LSIstaffing.Com.