Mesquite, TX 75150
LSI Staffing in Mesquite is looking for Employment Specialist!
Come join our Team!
Hours 7: 00am 4: 00pm or 8: 00am 5: 00pm (Monday Friday)
Perform a variety of tasks in recruiting and selecting job candidates based upon customer defined essential knowledge, skills and abilities in conformance with all applicable State and Federal employment statutes and laws.
- Source and recruit candidates by using applicant tracking system, job boards, social media etc.
- Screen and identify qualified applicants for our major clients; ranging from industrial to clerical
- Maintain regular contact with applicants
- Manage candidates information (e.G. Work history and contact details) in our Applicant Tracking System
- Interviewing Applicants for positional fit
- Determine customer requirements by studying job description and job order expectations.
- Coordinating with department managers and team leaders to identify current and future hiring needs
- Provide Employee with Job Previews (Before any job candidate reports to work, they will be provided a realistic preview of the job they will be performing etc.)
- Filling Customer Orders with sense of urgency
- Onboard employees in accordance with company policy and documentation standards
- Conducting background checks as required in compliance with FCRA
- Conducting drug screens as required by customer specifications
- Developing professional relationships with customers, to ensure achievement of staffing objectives
- Honest communications with customers at all times is expected.
- Maintaining customer business by meeting commitments and expectations.
- Developing new business with existing and new customers.
- Supporting Sales Activities (Employment specialists are expected to support any sales effort as required. This includes preparing sales materials and any follow up on leads from applicants and others.)
- Team Member (Employment specialists are expected to be part of the office team and participate in all work activities to assure the success of each team member and LSI Staffing Solutions.)
Submit resume to ctorres@lsistaffing.Com
2620 Gus Thomasson Rd Mesquite, TX 75150